Are you a young, ambitious and full of enthusiasm student or professional with a dream to work in the United Nations? You probably know that there are many recruitment programs in the UN organisations, but still in doubt which of them are suitable for you. This publication is created as an answer for numerous requests received from people around the world inquiring which exact program they should apply to.
This brochure introduces 21 recruitment programs to get a job in the United Nations and get hired as a permanent staff member of the organization with its generous remunerations and benefits.
Specifically, you will learn:
– Nationals of which countries are eligible to participate in each specific program;
– Requirements to apply for every program, including age limit, education, professional experience and language proficiency;
– Step-by-step guidance on the application and recruitment processes varying from one program to another;
– Responsibilities and career prospects opened to you during and after each program.With this information, you will maximize chances of getting a job in the United Nations system.
Regardless of your nationality, age or educational background, if you want to explore career opportunities to get your ideal job, this brochure – is just right!
The brochure includes information about 21 hiring programs across entities in the United Nations system, including:
– United Nations Secretariat
– United Nations Development Program
– Food and Agriculture Organisation
– International Atomic and Energy Agency
– International Fund for Agricultural Development
– International Finance Corporation
– International Labor Organisation
– International Monetary Fund
– United Nations Economic, Social and Cultural Organisation
– United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
– United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund
– World Bank Group
– World Food Program
Price: US$ 4.99 for a lifetime access.
Access: You will receive a PDF copy of the publication directly to your email address within 24 hours after processing the payment.