How to Land the World Bank Group Internship
Are you dreaming of getting an internship in the World Bank?
The application for the World Bank Group Winter Internship has already open – so it is time to hurry up and prepare your application! With our help, you can boost your chances to pass the screening and get an opportunity to land your dream job at the World Bank Group! This online course is your opportunity to learn how to be selected by the World Bank managers for the internship position.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Get samples of the CV and Cover Letter;
- Create a strong Cover Letter to get noticed by the World Bank managers;
- Prepare an impressive CV / Resume to increase your chances to land an internship at the World Bank;
- Compile a correct application form for the World Bank Internship.
Topics to be covered:
- Step-by-step guide to fill in the application form for the World Bank Group Internship;
- Benefits and requirements of the internship position;
- How to adjust your Resume/CV to the World Bank Group format;
- What to include and how to structure your Cover Letter.
My name is Anna Mazing. I work in a company YPUN, Ltd. and I help candidates go through the recruitment in international organisations like the United Nations and the World Bank. Every day I deal with applications, resumes and cover letters of candidates and give them recommendations to improve their papers. So far, we achieved a strong record of success – 70% of our clients pass the application screening stage for one of the United Nations programmes. So, I am very well aware of how to prepare a winning application for the World Bank Group positions.
So, if you are really eager to get an internship in the World Bank, join me for the course and boost your chances to land your dream job!
Course content: 32 online lectures, 2 documents
Course duration: 1 hour